We offer a range of support to meet your needs, specialising in online courses for both parents and children.
Whether you are;
– starting to prepare your child for school
-having problems with drop offs
– wanting some help with your child’s learning
– wishing you understood phonics
or something else relating to the education journey, we are here to help.
All of our sessions are friendly, non-judgemental and supportive. We are experienced teachers but we promise not to use confusing jargon, we want to bridge the gap between you and your child’s education setting to ensure a happy experience for all.
We currently have the following courses and support available:
Positive Drop Offs
A uniquely designed course for children and families to create positive drop off experiences at school or pre-school.
If you are worried about drop off times or want to prepare your child for change this mini course is perfect for you.
School Ready with Teddy
The only online school readiness programme in the UK designed to engage and motivate children to learn the skills they really need for school.
Join Teddy has he prepares for school and learn alongside him. Valuable information for parents about expectations at school and how to support your child at home. If you have a school starter then this course is not to be missed.
1:1 Teacher calls
We offer personalised support which can be over the phone, skype or in person. We can cover the following needs and more.
We can help with:
- Homework support
- Making school choices (we can help with research if you are moving schools or re-locating)
- Information about testing
- Understanding reports/ school communication
- Supporting children with additional needs at home (using recommendations from your child’s school)
- Help with school issues such as behaviour difficulties and bullying
* All About Sounds Phonics course (Pre-School phonics course for parents of children aged 2-4)
* Phonics at School – Reception (Phonics course for parents to understand the first year of phonics teaching and how you can help at home)
We also support Nursery and Pre – Schools with training for Phonics and Continuous Provision Planning – please do get in touch to find out more about these options.